Re: Rattling...

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 21:45:30 EST

If it only does it when the truck is moving,that might
be hard to find. You need to try to duplicate the
noise while revving the motor,and if that doesn`t make
it happen,put it in gear,hold your foot on the
brake,and run your rpms up a little. If it does it
then,have a friend (who you trust implicitly) rev it
up in gear while you track down the noise under the
hood,or wherever. Steve P.