Re: Posting Problems

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 00:57:04 EST

andy levy wrote:

> And you probably don't even know the half of it, Jon. We use Lotus
> Notes at work for everything and it does indeed suck at times. Even if
> we did switch to something that didn't force bottom-posting, convincing
> people to not top-post would be impossible in a world where most of the
> users call anything on the web "my internet" or "internet explorer" and
> don't even know there's something else to browse the web with.

My mother thought Internet Explorer was some sort of internet service.
I had to explain to her that its just a web browser. For example - I
would tell her that (back when I was on AOL) that when I was on AOL she
couldnt log on - because it has a one screen name at a time limit. She
said "well what about Internet Explorer?" I have to remind myself that
theres a generational difference between her and me heh.

Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/