Re: Posting Problems

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 05:53:55 EST

Jon,
      I don't have a choice on which program I use for my email here at
work. Since I spend all day on the computer, I really don't get on my home
machine that much so I'm suscribed here. We were notified just this week
that Outlook is going away completly and all email will process through
Lotus Notes. I agree that Outlook is a much easier program to work with,
but using Lotus Notes, I don't believe you have to include any of the
original message along with the reply. I think you would have to use the
reply with history tab to get all previous messages included. Since I don't
use that, only the reply tab, would you please let me know if it included
your original message with this reply?

Thanks,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE