Re: books/info about solid axle suspensions?

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 02:26:23 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:b0aqvv$6ok$1@bent.twistedbits.net...
> At any rate, the white and black zebra stripe paint scheme is
certainly
> a nice touch. Hold on, that can't be paint - too rough. No! Its Line-X;
the
> entire truck is covered in the stuff!

I passed a fullsize Chevy Blazer that was jacked up to the sky, and was
painted in Line-X. Looked ugly as hell, but I suppose it would work quite
well for off-roading. Although, I would think that one trip through the pit
would load enough "SteigerMud" into the little crevices and bumps to add a
tonne, maybe tonne and a half to the vehicle.