Re: Re: Gen2 Front CV Shaft Replacement (Update)

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 06:21:51 EST

nope, they should be the same and completely interchangeable, at least mine
are. '95 CC

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  5:10am up 17 days, 10:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/