RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: How to put new rowders and break pads on my weels.

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:26:08 EST

Oh sure, you are right, they will need to be thoroughly bled after this, air
will definitely get in, but it does make the piston easier to push in and
prevents junk from being pushed back into your master cylinder. Always a
good idea to bleed your system annually too. I always do all the wheels,
(furthest from the master first), when I do any brake work. Though I don't
likely get it done annually, I do it at least whenever I work on my brakes.
Rascal