RE: Line-X as paint (was books/info about solid axle suspensions?)

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 21:19:39 EST

I have the majority of the exterior of my Jeep Cherokee shot in Line-X.
A quick pass through the car wash takes care of all the mud on her. It
wasn't the cheapest thing I have done on my Jeep, but is an investment
that has paid off quite well. It hides trail rash and dents very well
and has stopped my Jeep from becoming a rust bucket.

-Marc-