Still cold!!!!!

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 01:02:39 EST

Hey DML,
  I replaced my thermostat tonight for a new Robert Shaw 180 ...and still no
heat! I did notice that as my engine speed increases so does the temp of
the air blowing in the truck (which ain't much). I'm wondering if there is
some kind of blockage somewhere? I ask this because after leaving the truck
sitting since last night I went out today at about 11 to check the fluid and
when I took off the cap the fluid was overflowing...on a cold engine! I
don't know...any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Eric Jerman
Bedford, NH
98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9l 5 spd.