Re: Still cold!!!!!

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 01:22:47 EST

Eric Jerman wrote:

> Hey DML,
> I replaced my thermostat tonight for a new Robert Shaw 180 ...and still no
> heat! I did notice that as my engine speed increases so does the temp of
> the air blowing in the truck (which ain't much). I'm wondering if there is
> some kind of blockage somewhere? I ask this because after leaving the truck
> sitting since last night I went out today at about 11 to check the fluid and
> when I took off the cap the fluid was overflowing...on a cold engine! I
> don't know...any help would be greatly appreciated.
> TIA,
> Eric Jerman
> Bedford, NH
> 98 Dakota Sport RC 3.9l 5 spd.

does it have a vac. shutoff on the rad. hose??
check the line for cracks/breaks

if none, then carefully push the arm to open it,
lock it w/ vise grips? or whatever fits and
see if the heat is better.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold, 401-781-9642

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.