Re: Get an electric fan

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 00:19:52 EST

I agree with everything Andy said.

Been there, done that, overheated the truck in the process (235+ degrees twice)

I want to install one of the Lincoln MkVIII(?) fans, or possibly a Viper fan setup, but I
don't have the $ to do either right now.

TonyC, did you ever do a full write up on what it took to install the Viper fan in your
Dak?

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html