Re: RE: Cowl Hoods?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 09:27:57 EST

> I'm the guy who complained about them and I'll admit their quality is
> first-rate just don't hold your breath waiting to get it.
>
> And you were lucky AAR sent you a picture. I was looking for a hood for
an
> '80 Ram I was going to do last summer and they couldn't take the time to
send
> me a picture.
>
> Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com
>
> '02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
> '95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD

It took them about a month and a half to send it out, and I got an emal
saying "Here it is. AAR" That doesn't really bother me, if they don't have
time for me then they dont get my dollars. I had heard that the quality of
their product was superior to many other fiberglass manufacturers so I
figured I'd ask the list to see it anyone has the hood I'm looking at on
their truck.

--
-Josh
2000 Dakota CC 3.9L