Dodge 3 - Honda 0

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 10:17:31 EST

I was watching a Honda Accord with a fart pipe trying to impress a Nissan
Sentra this morning on the way to work, had to join in to embarrassed the
Honda driver not just once but three times. Now that is a complete idiot.
"Jeeze...I don't know a Dodge truck can beat my customized Honda." Now I
had wish I drove my Metro car this morning...

If there was room on the freeway, I know at 118 MPH the Honda has reached it
engine limit (maybe a fourth kill). Thanks to Honda for installing dragster
gearing to fudge the performance numbers for advertisement. LOL

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".