Re: BIG PROBLEM

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 21:33:46 EST

IMHO, do not order a Factory block.. cost is not worth it(even on a short
block setup)

For half the cost, get a reman that has a 3 year/100,000 miel warranty from
Marshall Motors.

I have ahd this block in for almost 2 years now and am still tickled shit
pink that it runs so well.

BTW, the factory block was $1400 or so witha 3 eyar, 36,000 mile where as I
paid $800 for the 3 year/100,000 mile warranty from Marshall Motors.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09pm up 24 days, 1:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/