Re: ticket for tint

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 10:37:38 EST

I am most certain that any time on officer uses an piece of equipment that
can lead to a ticket, you have the right to ask to see the results outputed,
i.e., radar, Tint testers etc. Otherwise, a trip to court with even a cheap
lawyer can usually get the ticket dropped.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  9:10am up 24 days, 14:45, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/