RE: ticket for tint

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 10:37:58 EST

Since you know your tint is illegal, why not just pay the ticket? You
already know you are in the wrong. If you have a problem with the fine on
the ticket, then fight that. But, if you are knowingly breaking the law you
really have no grounds to dispute the fact that you were ticketed whether
there is a quota or not.

just my .02

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html

<snip>
yes but what I understand is the tint meters don't read very accurate. I was
wondering if it was enough to go into the 50% area. my next try is the
doctors note. I'm going to try that next week.
I'm definitely thinking the whole quota...the city of Columbus is butt poor,
major RED ink, and they need money fast...he even had to change the ticket
to say 87.00 dollars vs. the 70 printed...
<unsnip>