Re: Magnum Engines Oil Filtration System

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 14:06:23 EST

You guys are overlooking the fact that you're talking contract
manufacturing. Just because it comes from one particular manufacturer does
not make it good or bad all by itself. You have to dig deeper than that.

More than likely the manufacturer is building for multiple labels BASED ON
THE CUSTOMER'S SPEC. A Champion filter going to one vendor might be built
entirely different than another Champion filter that is sold to a different
vendor.

The oil filter studies online are probably your best source of unbiased
info until someone does a more current study.

Bob