Re: Toronto Performance World [heads-up]

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 21:22:14 EST

From: "Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net>
> Which show is this? Is this the one Norah mentioned? I seem to recall
> looking at an event profile where the East coast crew (usual suspects)
> were attending a show a few years back... the one where Jason had to
> pull Jon outta the snow (chuckle) Is that the show?

No... that was Speedorama (nothing to do with swim suits). We don't seem to
have any meet reports up for any of our Performance World meets. Maybe
because there's never been a DML member in the show that I can recall (was
Eddie ever in this one???) Although we could have posted some good stories
about Jon, Ed and I looking for Bob and Dave for a couple of hours before
giving up and heading to the restaurant without them. Only to find that
they had been there for hours and we already done eating :-).

Performance World does have a web site, if you're interested:
http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/

--
Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario

his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer