Re: Toronto Performance World [heads-up]

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 21:29:47 EST

At 09:22 PM 2/3/03 -0500, Jason B. wrote:
>Maybe because there's never been a DML member in the show that I can recall
>(was Eddie ever in this one???)

Eddie was in it. Won a prize too, I think.

>Although we could have posted some good stories about Jon, Ed and I looking
>for Bob and Dave for a couple of hours before giving up and heading to the
>restaurant
>without them. Only to find that they had been there for hours and we
>already done
>eating :-).

Geez, you've got a memory like an elephant! We did wait for you all
to arrive though :-)

Jim Knox will be coming too. If Ed comes up with Jon and Jason/Norah
come, then all the usual suspects will be there, and, if Tom and Andy
show up (that's a long drive for both), then we'll have two unusual
suspects :-)

Bob