Re: Re: Re: Pure embarassment... (Long,but easy reading.)

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 22:02:29 EST

hehe, nope, but you're right.... I typically try to alternate... Usually
anyone that is in front of me in the other lane that is merging, I will let
in... The ones I tend not to are the ones flying up then trying to squeeze
in. When it really sux is when the traffic is stop & go before the
merge... about 75% of the people will stay in the lane that has the right
of way.... but some people will get in the left lane, speed up, then force
their way in.... Course, I guess legally, there's no problem with them
doing that..... I just assume get over as soon as I can if it's stop & go