Re: Toronto Performance World [heads-up]

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 19:12:43 EST

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> From: "andy levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com>
>
>>Well geeze if Tom's going and the stars align I just might have to bring
>>the new truck up there for a good break-in run.
>

> When do you estimate you'll have your new truck?

No idea yet. If I ever get a free minute at work I'll be calling the
dealer to see about a VON.

But, moot point as far as Toronto goes; I forgot I may be in Philly for
work that weekend. Whether I have the new one or not, I think I'm
renting a car for that trip. Too close for flying to be worth it - by
the time I deal w/ the flight, airport and ground transportation
headaches, I could have spent the same time driving.