Sway Bar Question

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 22:52:49 EST

This is for everybody that has installed the sway bar that is at the link
below. Are there any distinguishing marks on the bar, numbers, distance
from end to end or what is the diameter of the bar that came with this kit.
I won this auction and the guy has three bars and he is not sure which one
is correct. What is the easiest way to figure out which one is it?

This what he sent me:

We found three-which is a problem because my friend had the Dak years ago
and has no idea which one it is. We'll ship the Kit as bid upon and unless
we can get something that can positively ID which bar it is, we dont want to
ship it out. If you can find out the lengths to bends, ect... from summit

link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401853224&ssP
ageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

Thanks for any help