Re: Re: Upgrades: M1 intake and/or headers

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 10:59:17 EST

Oh man, gotta see that Dak in the 11's.. Actually, gotta ride in that Dakota running 11's :-) You screaming man, just screaming! I would imagine you can shave off a little more weight there. With me, my subs (150lbs with box, amp and subs), Class 3 hitch, full size spare, and tailgate on, I weighed in at 4,380, and we have the exact same truck (My color is better tho.. hehehe). Think that I take those out, I can get it down to 4,200 or less.. Hoping for 4,000 without me....

Ken Allgood