Re: Re: 4.7 Emissions questions

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 20:45:59 EST

Well I feel kinda dumb now for having worried about the emmissions. In
case you just joining, I'm testing a 2000 non-cali 4.7L in California.
It is a cold and wet day here too, so the emmissions still could have
been better, but here they are:

Test---RPM--|Meas--|Meas-|Max-Ave-Meas-|Max--Ave--Meas-|Max-Ave-Meas-|Results
15mph--1708-|15.20-|0.02-|45--8---2----|0.57-0.02-0.00-|482-82--0009-|Pass---
25mph--1718-|15.13-|0.00-|28--6---3----|0.70-0.02-0.00-|735-74--0005-|Pass---

Jay W
505/287 Dakota