Re: Re: Re: Gen III Roll Bars??

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 00:57:19 EST

I'd check the local shop to just build you one from scratch. Take every
advantage of the rule book you can to use the roll bar to stiffen your
frame at the same time.

I put in a 3 pt Y-harness I bolted the two bottom belts to the mounts
of the stock belt. I bolted the top belt to the top mounting pt of the
rear drivers side belt. It pulls me to the right a little, but mounting
the shoulder belts up high is the safe way to do it.

BTW Pinto's can be made into bitchen drag cars. And for autoX.. Imagine
a SM pinto with a 350 crate motor dropped in and trick suspension. And
the Geo Storm shares platforms with the isuzu impulse, which made a
model that was 4wd, turbo,and came stock with lotus designed suspension!

Jay W
505/287 Dakota