Re: Re: Re: Gen III Roll Bars??

From: Mark (Mark1yourunderwear@teisprint.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 01:43:18 EST

I have an S&W set-up in my 73 Transam drag car. I only live about 2 hrs
north of their shop, so when I bought the package I drove down and picked it
up myself just so I could look around. It's a real professional outfit. The
kits are very well prepped, and just a little long on each piece to allow
you to cut and custom fit as tight as you want to. Another good place is
http://autoweldchassis.com .This guy is in the Danville Pa. area. I had him
narrow an 8 3/4 rear and respline the axles for me. Got a little tour of his
shop and a look at some of the cars he was building, just about needed a
drool bucket. He's redoing his web site at the moment, it's kinda cluttered
and unorganized. One note, he actively looks for group buys, even posts it
on his site. Send him an e-mail, tell him what your looking for and see what
you can put together.

Mark

http://www.swracecars.com/roll%20bars%26cages.html