Help, Dad Needs "Convincing" To Go Dodge!!

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 02:36:21 EST

My Dad is going to buy a new truck to replace his trusty '91 F-150. He's
gonna buy one as well as a large 5th wheel travel trailer to do some
traveling (he's a retired CHP Officer) Anyways, we're looking at about 10-13k
lbs trailer weight, but he's looking at the new Ford Power Stroke. I'm trying
to get him into a Ram 3500 single rear wheel, he does not want a dually or a
crew cab, just a extra cab. He's really set on that new Ford/IH diesel, but
what can I tell him to sway him at Dodge? I keep saying Cummins= Big Rigs but
all he says is that the Cummins is noisy, gutless, blah blah. I was told the
new Cummins is alot quieter. Is this true? Please give me some ammo to get
him to switch!! I don't know much about the Rams, but I DO NOT want him into
another Ford.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts