RE: Dead Truck (No fire)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 10:42:24 EST

Well, when my truck was doing the same thing, the list said battery. I changed it and everything worked. Mine spun just fine too, but didn't fire...

>>> cpcii@lvcm.com 02/14/03 09:16AM >>>

Ummm he says it cranks fine, it's not the battery!! If the battery was weak
it wouldn't even crank.

I agree with Kevin Reimer and say check the spark or fuel.

You know about the pressure test (I think that's what it's called) for the
fuel system? Its a small valve just before your manifold, Or check your
plugs, find a loose plug around the house, pull a wire put the spare plug
in, hold it against the exhaust manifold for grounding and crank to see if
you get a spark, if it doesn't check your rotor and cap.

Philip