next mod?->V6

From: Edward Falsename (msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 00:31:21 EST

[long]

I sit here pondering my next move, so let me get down to it.

so far:

Intense Performance Stage2 Powerstack 7"
fastman TB
jet stage 1 (purchased 'bout 2 years ago)
flowkooler Waterpump (done out of necessity, stock one failed at 21000
miles)
180 Tstat
spiro-pro wires, brass cap/rotor, autolite 3923's

I ended up removing the Jetchip as after i installed the Intake, the truck
was chugging off the line. Also, after so much time i belive the PCM did a
re-learn and was no longer fooled by the stuff the Jetchip was sending it.
either that or damn thing is broken, because i cant feel a difference
anymore. I also went from 215/75/15 tires to 220/70/15's which KILLED MY
POWER throughout the RPM band.(first time i drove it, felt like i was
driving a tank.)

It has more power now, but I wanted to do three things before i cleaned up
the paint and turned my attention (and money) elsewhere. The first two, the
TB and intake are already done, and my final spending "item" budget is about
300$. I had purchased the bolt-on coil from MSD but the yakazi harness
doesnt fit the coil which is up to '96 and ended up returning it. Im now
looking for something that will give me more than just a coil could.

I was thinking:

Accel 300+ ignition system (with the coil and adapter)
(OR similar MSD setup, dont wanna cut any wires tho)

jet stage 2

a venom 400 (anyone tried this?)

IAT relocation-> not enough slack in the wire to relocate it and i cant put
it in the intake tube because of the IP intake (I heared something about a
"BOX" that was being sold for 30 buck that did this, but cant find it
now[?])

Primary concern:low-end torq. secondary: midrage. tertiary: idle quality(it
sucks) and MPG (I really dont care about top end).I want to avoid anything
that would physically alter the appearance of the truck as i dont know how
much longer im gonna keep it. (so basically against exhaust, electric fan,
and anything too complicated like manifolds, injectors, ect.)

help me...

msnbcnnbcbs
99 RC V6 Auto