Re: next mod?->V6

From: Edward Falsename (msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 22:44:12 EST

Thanks for the replies.

Im interested in one of these "boxes". Does anyone have one willing to sell?
(contact me privately) seems like the best bang for buck.

as for the next option, for sure ill get an accel coil. if anything to help
idle. Truck is idling like crap nowadays. had someone in it the other day,
she noticed it and said "why does it tremble like that?" I guess im so used
to it, dont even notice it anymore.

Ill look into the electric fan too. should'nt be a problem since i have a
180tstat and a flowkooler already.