Re: Tonneau covers - lift or not?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 20:05:36 EST

Hey, Barzok!

<snip> I think I'm going to go with a soft tonneau on the QC<snip>

I hadda Sportmaster that I got at Just for Trucks in Round Lake (for about
$150) on my last truck (won't specify mfr). It worked very well with the
hydraulics. It also snapped up easily in the warmer months & was fairly
watertight. I never unsnapped it in the cold weather...
The one thing I liked about it was that I could take the entire assembly
off - BY MYSELF! I bet the whole thing didn't weigh 35 pounds, & it was just
as easy to re-install...
HTH

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(now with a 400 lb VersaCap)