Re: Roll pan

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 10:15:26 EST

They sold there molds to Keystone Restyling. I called Keystone a couple of
times and they keep saying soon. The first couple times they didn't even have
pricing but last call they now have pricing and want me to order. The
standard answer is in a couple weeks. The first of anything always concerns
me even it is proglass molds. I'd like to see one of their's to make sure the
quality is ok. I've got a line on a couple of Pro Glass shakers in stock but
the concern there is what if some thing is missing or broken in the kit. I
need to do something soon as I want it on the truck when I paint it.
Bill
<A HREF="http://ourworld.cs.com/DodgeDe/">Dodge Charger and R/T Dakota</A>