Re: Roll pan

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 11:56:44 EST

DodgeDe@cs.com wrote:

: They sold there molds to Keystone Restyling. I called Keystone a couple of
: times and they keep saying soon. The first couple times they didn't even have
: pricing but last call they now have pricing and want me to order. The
: standard answer is in a couple weeks. The first of anything always concerns
: me even it is proglass molds. I'd like to see one of their's to make sure the
: quality is ok. I've got a line on a couple of Pro Glass shakers in stock but
: the concern there is what if some thing is missing or broken in the kit. I
: need to do something soon as I want it on the truck when I paint it.

   That's odd. I was under the impression that Keystone was making the
hoods for ProGlass anyway. That's how it was set up when I arranged the
DML group buy for the Gen II ram-air hoods a few years back. We purchased
the hoods directly from Terry, but they were made by Keystone and came in
a Keystone box. Keystone also sold them separately, but their prices were
a few hundred dollars higher than buying direct from Terry.

  The quality of the hoods was excellent.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'