RE: Re: Oil sources OT (sort of)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 10:17:41 EST

This is the cause of the creeping oil prices.

However, this can be change if we buy more from our southern neighbor Mexico
and increase the quota in the Alaskan Oil fields.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".