RE: HEMI Ram 1500 v. Dakota R/T

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 04:00:13 EST

Gabe,

     Shop around, talk to the dealers, I got a good deal on my R/T last
April, just happen to catch a good sale and got one off the lot for $18,700,
and it stickered for almost $25K. Not knocking the Hemis, would love to
have one, just thought I'd throw that out there. But also with the Ram,
you've probably got a bit more room in a RC then the Dak, and I have a
feeling there's gonna be a huge aftermarket for the Hemis, whereas the 5.9
aftermarket is probably gonna come to a screeching halt (altho there's
plenty of stuff out there right now for us 5.9ers). With the prices being
so close I'd have to say it probably comes down to which one you think looks
better :)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T