RE: Keystone GenII hoods (was: Roll pan)

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 21:05:58 EST

> How about a fiberglass cowl hood for the Gen II?
>
> See it at the link in my sig...
>
> RayB
> http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

Hard to see the hood since i'm drooling all over the truck. Nice, nice nice.
How do you link the hood though? How is it setup underneath as far as the
finish? Last question, how solid is it? Sorry for the questions as I love
the scoops but I think the cowl setup is the best setup to run. Always
afraid that the cowl part of a fiberglass hood would be very solid. Who
knows why just something stuck in my mind.

BTW, is that the AAR fiberglass spoiler? I tried to get a picture of what it
looked like and they sent me a drawing which just didn't cut it.

Jeff Durling