V8 TB mod question

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 15:47:28 EST

Ok. I got most of the nubs off (all the ones around the bores, munus the
center screw hole and I'm now in the process of polishing the remaining
edges flat. I ended up just cutting 2/3 through and used a pipe end to
break the rest of the tab off. I saw no need in cutting the whole way
through.I ended up getting a 24k rpm corded dremmel because the battery kept
wearing out on the other one. I now have a couple of questions.

What type of bit did people use to grind down the edges. I have found some
disks that cut extremely well, but don't do as good cleaning the last 1/8 to
1/16th off.

Thanks!

Chris Reck
Chicagoland, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires