Re: RE: One chapter closes, another opens

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 01:21:55 EST

> hmm sign the papers on monday and pick-up on wednsday, I wouldn't do it,
the
> truck will then be yours on monday, and any damage caused in the lot would
> be your problem!
>
>Actually, it won't. Monday is to fill out all the stuff required for
>the financing, registration, etc. so that it can be processed & ready
>for me to sign on Wednesday.

I'm not sure where you are Andy, Some places can have you out the door in
just a few hours. The day I got my QC, I was out the door in less the 2
hours after picking out the one off the lot. Financing was allready taken
care of before hand.

Anyway about it, HAVE FUN and post photos soon!

--
Don Mallett