RE: Get more HP from '92 Dakota 4x2 5.2L (318cu) ??

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 02:13:19 EST

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the list.

Check the link in my sig for some proven performance boosters for a '92 Dak.

If you can find a quicker and faster, naturally aspirated, automatic 318 Dak
I'd really like to hear about it.

There's a lot of parts being sold for these that will only lighten your
wallet instead of improving your performance. I've spent way more money
trying various things than I care to think about.

The most cost effective performance boosters are the MP computer and under
drive pulleys. There are a number of free/cheap mods that will help a
little. Beyond that the gains become more expensive and need to be done as
a "package" deal to gain the most benefit. Feel free to email me
personally for details or with specific questions.

RayB