Re: Load Capacity

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 12:54:47 EST

I'm not sure what the actual limit is, but I have put 12 rolls of
fencing in the back of mine each weighing around 200lbs. apiece and 20
bundles of T posts weighing around 50lbs apiece. Total weight was about
3400 pounds, it didn't ride the smoothest, but it didn't bottom out
either.

Jason
2001 QC 4x4
4.7l Auto

>>> jfnelson@satx.rr.com 02/24/03 09:49AM >>>

Question: What is the most weight you have hauled in the bed of your
Quad
Cab? I was suprised on friday when I tried to haul a crate that
weighed
about 850#. As they lowered the fork lift the whole back end of the
truck
just kept sagging closer to the ground ultil I finnaly called them off.
thought the Quad was able to haul about 1700# in the bed. What's the
deal?

Jim Nelson
'00 Quad 2X4 4.7 V8