Re: Mig Welders?

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 21:15:15 EST

Gary,

I've got a Miller Millermatic 210 Mig welder (overkill for most people, he
he he), and I love it.... I recommend the Miller brand welders
www.millerwelds.com... Lincoln isn't too bad of a brand either...

If you go with a mig (I would...cleaner welds than flux core wire feed
welders) stick with a .035 dia. wire and use a 75%/25% CO2/Argon mix...
That is a good combination for a wide variety of welding situations...

E-mail me if you have any more questions that I might be able to answer...

Later!
Tom "Slick" North
96 Dodge Dakota 5.2L RC