Re: 3.9 Stroker Kit...(Hypi-thetical Question)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 20:59:25 EST

ohh you bastard..I'm trying to save my money. hehe

Question though, with no real pcm programming available for the v6's. What
are tunning options gonna be on these stroker motors. I doubt a stock
computer even with a uni chip or such tunning device is gonna be able to
supply the fuel theis baby needs.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid