Re: 3.9 Stroker Kit...(Hypi-thetical Question)

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 21:41:16 EST

We've got a couple fuel system upgrades on the drawing board........

a Holley 12-922 fuel pump rated @ 255LPH,
a fuel pressure regulator for EFI, and 24lb/hr FMS injectors will be able
to properly feed the beast.

I'm working on a lead to a shop that can reprogram the PCM to the
displacement requirements.

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: http://www.muscletrucks.net