Re: RE: MP A518 vs. Stock A518

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 12:52:43 EST

Bernd,
Is there any reason why I can't cut the lower part of the bell housing to
match the stock tranny? The Mopar Performance A-518 also uses a non-lockup
converter. Can a lockup converter be installed and the lockup solenoid and
associated wiring from the stock A-518 be used to make a lockup A-518?
Thanks for the help anyone,
James