RE: RE: RE: FIRST KILL Dodge SRT-4 versus Audi A4 T

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 09:17:08 EST

Bob, you must be of the old school. What is your age? It was the same when
I had the sound system installed. "I wanted a band pass to fell the music
vice hearing the music."

Or maybe you just not keeping up with the latest and greatest. PVO said the
car is good for 153MPH. The Motor Trend drove the car over 140MPH.
Car-n-Driver did it and so did Sport Compact. They had the same comment -
"...truly is a racing suspension..."

However, this car at 120MPH is about safe or safer than the old Porsche you
were driving back in the 80s. There is no comparison here at all.

After driven a Viper, this suspension and braking for the car is made for
speed. Maybe that is why it is ready for the SCCA racing with only adding
the safety harness and helmet.

Bob, I think we are done with this conversation. Oh...Darwin award? In your
case, I hoping that this award doesn't apply to you: IGNORANT AWARD.

Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Information learn is power for the intellectual mind...".