Re: V6 To V8 Swap

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 20:24:06 EST

hey that's all right sam. at least it's driving good now... and the trans
was gone through at that time. well it's not driving now... stuck in the
garage... another freezing cold day today. i am getting sick of this
weather. good luck with the search. did you get my e-mail?? i sent you
one, but not sure if it went through right...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
http://www.hornok.com/zig