Re: V6 To V8 Swap

From: Sam South (sawcut64@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:48:15 EST

Hey Mike,
I finally got your email, my wife bought me a new laptop from Best Buy and
it came with 6 months free internet from MSN...their email SUXS. I think
they use Hotmail, truly funky email service, but it's free..sort of. Sorry
to here about the weather in MI...it's supposed to be in the upper 60's here
today..:) Although it's been pretty crappy the last week. You know Mike you
could make my life a lot easier if you just sold the Dak back to it's
previous owner....;)....
Sam South
(currently Dakless)