Re: DML parking situation...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 10:58:30 EST

>On a related note, it looks like we will also be getting the land >directly
>across the street from the barn (where you, Dakota and I >walked in a short
>distance last year after hanging the banner) Its >only about 10 acres, and
>I think its pretty flat, but there might be >some decent trails in there
>too - will have to check it out. :-)
>

> -Jon-

That is cool, and yes, i do remember going for that short walk across the
street. And it seemed like it had some potential soupy-ness there. hehe

This year, i'd like to get a can or two of enviro-friendly-spray paint to
designate the parking areas around the pit, and might even be a good idea to
spray a couple lines along the edge of the airstrip to keep people off of
it. Cool Jon?

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....