Re: RE: DML RE: RayB adds 2 mpg to my Dak!

From: Tom Carey (blackjack@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 15:45:50 EST

Ray,

First thing I did when I bought my 95 dak in 95 was look at what low buck
things I could to do to improve performance. I saw that little plate that
blocks the bugs and such and removed it plus dropped in a K&N air filter. Of
course stuppid me I did not think to put something in to block the bugs and
such. Lately I have been wondering if you could put in some sort of wire
screen to block the bugs etc.. Do you think that would do the trick without
loseing too much on the performance end?

Regards,

Tom Carey