solved prob with March water pump pulley

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 19:19:07 EST

Hey all,

    Just wanted to let you know that I solved the pulley prob with my truck.
Apparently the magnum engine originally came with a bolted on style water
pump pulley (which the March kit is made for), however ther replacement from
dodge (and FlowKooler) comes with a pressed on pulley. I found that NAPA
still carried the bolt on style pump so I got one from them. Unfortunately
this means I cant use the flowkooler.
    Also, after having everything apart I noticed that my front control arm
bushings and steering rack bushings were wasted so I replaced them with the
polyurethane ones, should give me a boost in handling.

John S