Re: 45rfe filter/fluid change

From: Donald Mallett (y2kota@1scom.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 14:39:31 EST

The "other" one is a large and flat. Its has a metal covering with a opening
in the bottom and the filter is like a sponge type. I replaced both when I
did my 45RFE. I had photos of the the whole prosess but they are lost on a
dead hard drive. Call around some dealer near you must have one in stock.

As for the ATF Fluid you need to go with ATF+4. Mopar and ASOIL are the only
two that say they have a fully ATF+4 complyent ATF.

--
Don Mallett